Frozen dog food, including frozen dog treats products, have risen in popularity, but what are the best freeze-dried dog treats available online. As always, if this involves a change in your dog’s diet that you are unsure of, we advise that you speak to your own vet.
Here are Top 5 Picks for the Best Freeze-Dried Dog Treats. If you want to buy one of these products, please click on the relevant link below.
These dog treats are made with 100% pork sirloin, the meat that you as a dog owner would eat. This will make these Tylee’s jerky treats, irresistible and chewy. The thinly sliced meat delivers flavor and protein in a tasty dog treat product made with a natural drying process to ensure that this tasty jerky will stay fresh.
- High-quality dog treats.
- No added chemical preservatives.
- High-protein snack which provides essential amino acids.
- Simple and easy to break into small bites to reward dogs of all sizes.
- Jerky treat that stays fresh and dogs will love to chew.
- Some dogs did not like them.
Made from 100% raw liver, these freeze-dried raw dog treats from Stewart Pro, have been the choice of dog trainers for over forty years. The savory treats come with an enticing meaty flavor combined with important nutritional value. Suitable for pups with food sensitivities or allergies.
- No additives or preservatives.
- Premium-quality low-fat and high-protein dog treats.
- Freeze-dried to retain flavor and nutritional value.
- Ideally suitable for a pup with food allergies.
- Perfect reward and training treat.
- Some owners found the treats too big for their dogs.
This raw dog treats product from Purebrites has been freeze-dried to lock in the freshness, aroma, and texture. Made from human-grade chicken breast and nutrients which are preserved through the freeze-drying process. Perfect for dogs that need to watch their weight, plus those pets who have allergies, or those who are diabetic.
- Tasty treats made with just one ingredient.
- Freeze-drying preserves nutrition.
- Rich in protein.
- Ideal for dogs who are diabetic, overweight, who have gastrointestinal disorders or allergies
- No added preservatives.
- Some dogs did not like the treats
These freeze-dried treats from Stella and Chewy will help to deliver a boost of nutrition and tasty flavors. Packed with antioxidants, nutrients, and probiotics. Made from grass feed beef and organic fruits and vegetables, it offers the convenience of freeze-dried preparation combined with the benefits of the nutrition from raw food.
- Made with 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables. and grass-fed beef.
- The convenience of freeze-dried nuggets combined with real raw nutrition.
- No artificial preservatives, colorings, grains, gluten, or fillers.
- Enhanced with probiotics to aid with healthy digestion.
- Balanced and complete nutrition.
- Some dogs just did not like these treats.
- Perfect training treats for your pet.
- It contains USDA-approved white breast chicken.
- Freeze-dried to perfection.
- No preservatives, chemicals or additives.
- High-protein, low-calorie snack.
- Some pets did not like the treats.
Relevant Important Information:
Frozen Dog Food:
Freeze-dried dog food, which includes treats is fast becoming an increasing option for pet owners instead of dry food or raw food. It can be purchased in a raw or cooked form which includes cooked meat plus vegetables. The added bonus is that it can be stored in your freezer.
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Click here to see the full list of images and attributions: