It’s very important to ensure that your new puppy gets a good night’s sleep for everyone’s sake. After all, it’s like bringing a new baby into the family. But what are the best puppy sleep training products?
Just like dog owners, dogs like to sleep at night and be active during the day. Good sleep brings health benefits to both horse and owner.
Here are our top picks for the puppy sleep training products. To view the full range of sleep training products for puppies, please >>>Click Here<<< If you want to order one of the products below, please click on the relevant link, below this video.
With this dog crate from Frisco, you can provide your pet with comfort and security. It is easy to assemble with no tools required. The large single door can be easily opened and securely locked, plus the adjustable handles with a fold and carry construction makes the crate, great for traveling. There is a dual latch on the larger models.
- Easy to clean and assemble. No tools required.
- Great for travel with adjustable handles. Can be securely locked.
- The large single door is easy to close and open.
- The divider panel can allow the crate to expand as required.
With this dog toy plus behavioral aid, you can help to calm your pup, plus help them cope with the daily stresses of life. If it’s suffering from separation anxiety or loneliness, this dog toy has a heat source and pulsing heartbeat to calm and reduce negative behavior such as barking.
- Helps to reduce those negative behaviors such as whining and barking.
- Separation anxiety and loneliness can be eased with the simulated heartbeat.
- All-natural warming pack which is simple to use.
- It is easy to clean and machine washable.
This sturdy and stylish dog mat is made with quality materials. It is reversible with an ultra-plush synthetic sheepskin on one side and ultra-soft synthetic fur on the other. Easily cleaned, machine washable.
- Stylish crate mat to keep your pet comfortable.
- Helps to keep your pet cooler when it’s hot and warmer when cold.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Reversible paw print and fleece pattern which is great with any décor.
- A small number of buyers were disappointed with the quality.
4). KONG Puppy Dog Toy:
This KONG toy is the gentlest in the Kong toy line. It has been specifically designed for the baby teeth of a puppy. Made from a unique formula it offers enrichment while teaching your pup the proper chewing behavior. The added bonus is that it can be stuffed with your pet’s favorite kibble or KONG’s own treats. Helpful in soothing the gums of pups that are teething.
- For over 40 years this toy has been recommended by dog lovers, trainers, and vets.
- Helps to provide proper playing and chewing behaviors.
- Energetic puppies love the unpredictable bounce.
- For longer playtime, stuff the toy with a favorite treat.
- Some owners found the size too small for their pet.
This goody puppy box contains a great selection of products specially selected for a pup. Hand-picked by pet lovers it contains two toys, a dispenser for poop bags, shampoo, treats, and a leash.
- The uniquely designed box contains six handpicked puppy products.
- A great gift idea for Gotcha day or a new pup parent.
- No subscriptions required.
Keep your pup safe when traveling with this plastic pet kennel from Frisco. Easy to take apart or assemble plus it offers protection and comfort when traveling to the groomers or to the vet. The top-loading door allows easy access for you to get to your pet when needed. It’s also easy to clean, plus eco friendly. Available in two convenient sizes which should accommodate most small pets.
- Made for comfort and safety with a sturdy handle for safe carrying.
- Easy to assemble, take apart, and clean.
- Made of eco-friendly materials.
- Easy access to your pet plus each side of the kennel has multiple ventilation holes.
- A small number of customers found it too small.
These dog toys are cuddly, cute, and tough with extra material. Great for a game of fetch with your pet. Available in different characters, plus small and medium sizes.
- Cuddly and soft yet tough.
- Great for a game of fetch.
- Extra excitement provided with the included squeaks.
- Not for chewers.
The Importance Of Sleep For Puppies:
Puppies do get tired, after lots of play and they can be found sleeping at any time of the day. To new dog parents, the amount of sleep that they do will seem quite a lot. Finding out about their new surroundings, whilst growing up requires this amount of sleep, just like babies, because it balances out the energy that they show whilst learning about their new world.
Sleep is extremely important to their development. It is part of the actual learning process. It is processing all new routines, people, and commands in the home and other surroundings such as walks.
Sleep is important in helping your pup to process all the new things and to make sense of it while they are asleep. Most pups can sleep up to twenty hours. Always remember that a healthy dog can bring great health benefits to everyone in the family.